We are looking for a driven Senior Content Specialist to create and curate high-end content.
Role and responsibility:
• Work closely with our team to create/write/edit high-quality Contents that help to achieve the best communication form.
• WordPress admin; manage and schedule the posts, edit the theme, and being up to date on new features.
• Write, Revise, and edit copy, proofread, and review the landing page and social media contents.
• Identify and execute SEO/SMO
• Collaborate with other departments (customer support, Social Media, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
• Social Media knowledge is required
• Proven working experience in Content creation/edit
• WordPress Skills • Copywriting and SEO knowledge
• Knowledge of CRM and understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
- Marketing, Advertising, Market Research & Branding
- Full Time/ Part-time
- Experienced professional