Team mission: The goal is to gradually achieve superior engagement and intimacy with Snapp Drivers, Drivers Club awareness, and making loyal drivers by strategically exploiting all aspects of the Content Creation roadmap.
We are looking for a driven Senior Content Specialist to create and curate high-end content for drivers’ communication.
Role and responsibility:
• Work closely with our team to create/write/edit high-quality Contents that help to achieve the best communication form.
• WordPress admin; manage and schedule the posts, edit the theme, and being up to date on new features.
• Write, Revise, and edit copy, proofread, and review the landing page and social media contents.
• Identify and execute SEO/SMO
• Collaborate with other departments (customer support, Social Media, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
• Social Media knowledge is required
• Proven working experience in Content creation/edit
• WordPress Skills • Copywriting and SEO knowledge
• Knowledge of CRM and understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English